Thursday, October 4, 2012

Death of Steve Jobs, One Year Later

Steve Jobs died one year ago, tomorrow.

If you haven't, you should read Walter Isaacson's biography of Steve Jobs. I enjoyed it, and you know how much I love reading (I don't dislike reading, I'm just slow and find myself re-reading paragraphs or pages because my mind was wandering while I was "reading").

Here are two Steve Jobs-related books by Carmine Gallo that I have not read but that have piqued my interest: The Presentation Secretes of Steve Jobs and The Innovation Secrets of Steve Jobs. If you have a job or ever present anything in front of an audience, you might be interested in them. I've borrowed them from the local library. I may or may not write up reviews.

One thing is sure: Steve Jobs was inspired by many people, and he in turn inspired people all over the world to think different.
.

So, one year later, what sort of thoughts and reflections do we have (could be anything, life, Buddhism, user interface and design, technology, cell phones, tablets, Apple, philosophy, whatever) at the death of Steve Jobs?