Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Father's Day Wishlist

I don't need a big box of tools or new ties, but this would be a well-received Father's Day gift (with the new movie just around the corner):

The Dark Knight (Two-Disc Special Edition). DVD because I don't own (or need) anything that plays Blu-Ray, widescreen, and two disc because I really like this movie.

Almost completely unrelated to theology or whatever, but at SIX BUCKS, it's a hard price with which to argue! [Note: actually, CPH does have a downloadable Bible Study based on The Dark Knight.]

Normally I would just buy it (especially at that price), but I'm told I'm a hard person to shop for, so sometimes I need to not buy things I want, if for no other reason, so that others can actually buy them for me (otherwise it's giftcards ;-) ).

Now watch, five people are all going to buy me this one item.