Monday, September 19, 2011

Philosophy Tutoring: Unit Test 1

So far, no Concordia University Wisconsin students have taken me up on my offer to tutor them for CUW's Intro to Philosophy course. Looking at the syllabus, I see that their first Unit Test is on October 6.



Yep, there's your countdown clock.

Perhaps some of those CUW students would be interested in an online group study session to prepare for this test. I'm thinking October 2 around 2pm. If you are interested, use the "send an email" button on my Google+ profile.

If at least 3 of you Mequon students respond, we'll make this happen.

Back in my day, PHIL-201 wasn't required because you could take LA-105 as your philosophy requirement. So when I was an ignorant high school graduate (or whatever I was at the time) registering for classes, there was no way I was going to take Intro to Philosophy. So it's kind of a funny story how I came to be a philosophy minor (and founder of the TGB Society) after it all was said and done. Maybe I'll share that story with the online study group.

By the way, the weekly tutoring offer is still on the table.